Friday, May 26, 2006

Self Briefing - 2

Lambeth College

What a couple of days! Absolutely brilliant. Loads of help and support form Len in Construction and Mike in Engineering. The mix of course provision and the physical resources at the college are excellent. It would be very tempting to lift the whole operation to U B!!!! But, I have now a model college from which I can take exemplars for Mongolia. All the staff I met were amazingly enthusiastic and I feel this could be the beginning of an extremely interesting and productive collaboration. The future is looking good!!

What a relief it was to realise that there will no problem using what I know and moving it across from Engineering to Construction. That was major light switching moment. NO PROBLEMO!!! I can do this!!! Just for that alone I owe Lambeth College big time!

No comments:

Post a Comment