Wednesday, December 13, 2006

Chadraabal’s Exhibition Dec. 2006

Chadraabal is the son of Adiyabazar, the Mongolian artist featured in an earlier blog. Chadraabal’s wife is Gek’s friend Chuka. I know, complicated isn’t it! Chadraabal is standing next to my own personal favourite from the exhibition.


We have been to three exhibition openings and all have involved the cutting of a red ribbon.


Then comes a blue sash, the presents and the flowers.

Lots of flowers.

At Chadraabal’s opening we were entertained by a Horse Head Stringed instrument performance with throat singing. Throat singing has to be heard to be believed. I love it. Another interesting fact is that the strings are stopped (I think that is the correct term) by the finger nail.

And then the TV interview for the next evening’s news. I do love Chadraabal’s waist coat. Very smart indeed.


No comments:

Post a Comment