Seoul Street. The entrance to the Russian embassy is on the left, just in picture. Not much snow but it did turn the streets a very attractive white. I am devising a Whitworth Cold Scale .
- When I first walk out in the mornings and my eyes start to water....... it is cold. My nose will then automatically start to run, no choice.
- If my knees start to feel chilled and my chin goes numb...... then it is very cold.
- At this stage my fingers start to hurt, in the ski gloves.
- Now the soles on my shoes have hardened and it sounds like I am wearing clogs.
- You cannot leave the appartment