Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Bali - Mount Batur trip.

Lunch in the cool mountians  with Kok Wan.  Well, on the rim of a dormant volcano, actually.  Very misty, it being the rainy season and all.

But we were in luck.....the sun broke through.  The lake is in the bottom of the huge crater.  Infact the crater is so big it has two smaller volcanos inside it.  No pic cos' of the mist on left of lake.  Long drive for a white out.

Gek has a new camera.  Lumix FS15 with 12 Mega Pix.  That is 4 more than mine.  Not that I'm envious or anything.  Size doesn't count, right?  Need proof? OK, which pic is 12 and which is 8?  I still love my camera.

But on the way back we stopped off at a coffee plantation.  These coffee beans have passed through a weasel!!!  What you are looking at is the equivalent of Vietniamese Weasel coffee....Balinese Luwak coffee.  I know,  but I didn't ask!!!!

But there was a man happily roasting some for the tourists.

No comments:

Post a Comment