Tuesday, November 21, 2006

Peace Avenue – A Sunday Morning in Mid November.


Peace Avenue looking east. Yes, it looks “peaceful” now, at 9:30am on a Sunday morning in November, BUT it is a 6-lane highway which is snared up most of the day during the week.
This close up of an advertising board is very typical. And new, strange language is born….. Mongolised English. “Best Credit”. Check out the blue sky!!!!!! It is everywhere! I am forgetting what rain feels like.

For some unknown reason, I was the cause of some amusement for these three young women. Could have been me struggling with freezing fingers to operate the camera. Anyway, always glad to raise a smile!!!!!

Looking west from the same vantage point as the first picture above. My office is just on the right, opposite the green building, the Construction College.


Looks good, yes? Our project office, Baigal’s room, is on the 2nd floor, first window from the left. My office is on the same floor, with my window looking out from the end of the building.

An update on the office view. Magic, no?

No comments:

Post a Comment