Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Faces


The leader of the parade. I have no idea where the flowers came from. There were none in evidence in the area. In fact the area is suffering a drought. The lady Speaker told us the meadow grasses and flowers usually grow to above knee height but this year they were barely above our ankles.
 

The audiences in the arena was made up of all ages.
 

Love faces.




















 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 No words needed.


But here the tables were turned. MY face became the fascination. A little kid would spot me and then bring her mates to have a look at me. Must say it felt really quite strange to be under such scrutiny. I seemed to be some kind of alien, with white skin and pointed features.

2 comments:

  1. >I have no idea where the flowers came from.

    From a shop, methinks, as they're artificial (silk) flowers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Eagle eye!!!!! You have done it again!!! But they are so realistic. Fooled me. Ever thought of becoming a detective?

    ReplyDelete