Monday, June 04, 2007

The Morgan Leaves UB.


Sukhbaatar square and waiting for the off. With a car leaving every 45 secs or so, that will be a one and a half hour wait.


I just hat to do this. My friends from the Stafford MSCC Centre gave me this cap as a leaving present when Gek and I came to Mongolia. Well, guys and gals, there is at least one Morgan crossing over Mongolia!!!!


It was a privilege to meet David and his son Jon. I admire them for their courage in taking on this incredible adventure. And what an adventure. Driving across Mongolia in a Morgan would be challenge enough. But then to go on to Paris. Respect!!!!


And then it WAS time for the off, milk flinging custom and all. The little car did attract a huge amount of attention,…….. quite rightly so.


A final wave just for Gek and me. Note the fail-safe ropes holding the bottom of the radiator!!!!! See you guys in the UK.

No comments:

Post a Comment